Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Finally stopped raining

Hi:

It has been raining here since yesterday morning but now it has stopped. What a wet week...

I was so busy yesterday, getting up at 4:00 am. By last night I was very tired so I went to bed and slept for 10 hours.

I have given up on coffee or tea for the time being. A place on a part of gum is swollen and hot stuff irritates it. It is getting better today so maybe I can make coffee tomorrow morning.

I have four books waiting for me at the library. Two other books expired last week, but I think I read one of them already. The library closes at 5:30 pm today, so it is closed as I write this at 5:45 pm.

I have fallen behind on listening to my NPR programs. Last night I downloaded stories from ATC but went to bed instead of listening to the stories. This morning, at 6:30 I went to the NPR site and found out even at that early hour, Morning Edition was ready. So I downloaded stories form that show, spending most of the morning listening to story after story after story.

Too many stories on Libya now. I can listen to what is happening now but not all of the stories on Libya.

Tomorrow I am planting my peas outside. All are growing in the plate with water under paper towels.

Have a good week.

Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment