Thursday, March 3, 2011

H eve nears here...

Hello:

It has been raining hard here today, but not now. It is very wet outside.

I cannot access our local library here as my password no longer works. It goes in automatically when I go to the site, but starting last night it did not work. I need to go to our library later today to find out what went wrong.

I am listening the Kindle Women podcast and each of the three are surprised at the ferocity of Japanese treatment of prisoners. They never learned this in school or after they got out of school. The are discussing Unbroken. I am going to send them an email to read The Rape of Nanking, one of the most interesting books I ever read. What the Japanese soldiers did to the Chinese in that city defies description. I could not believe what the Japanese did in that city.

I did not read Unbroken; the same author wrote Seabiscuit one of the best books I read in the last two years.

What are your plans for the weekend? Me, I am working both days as I need to finish a project by early next week.

Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment