Saturday, January 29, 2011

Weekend is here..

Hi:

I finished my task today. I copied all six episodes of the show notes of LOST. Show number was the longest, nearly 100 pages in Word. These are the text copies of what happened during every show of Lost. Show number 2 was the shortest, only about 45 pages. I put all six on my Kindle to read there.

I am the midst of watching the last season of Lost. I recorded all of it on my DVR. I am up to episode 10 of that series. I will read about what happens after I watch it on TV.

I found the show notes on every show on abc.com.

I will soon be buying the entire set of all six yearly shows. I thought there was going to be seven but ABC pulled the plug last year.

I will be reading my book this afternoon and this evening.

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment