Friday, January 21, 2011

End of this week on F

Hi again:

I was not feeling good today so I took a three hour nap mid-day. I am feeling much better now.

I plan to read this weekend. It is raining today, a perfect night for reading.

The book I will be reading is The Lost and Forgotten Languages of Shanghai, a novel of a person who is hurt in an explosion and ends up speaking some English but no more Mandarin. I started this book a few days ago and it is great to see that I know where the book takes place in Shanghai. I recognize most of the places mentioned in the book so far.

I need to go the store; I hear it not suppose to rain here tomorrow so I can make it to the store.

Next week will be busy. But that is next week. This weekend I will be reading.

Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment