Thursday, January 13, 2011

Warm today

Hi:

It is very warm today, in contrast to what it has been the last few weeks. At 6:45 am this morning it was 50 degrees outside. Now it over 55 with the threat of rain outside now.

I need to go the library today to pick up seven books waiting for me there.

I am giving three books I won on the bookreporter.com website a few months ago. None of these books are of interest to me. Two are "chick lit" and I don't read that genre. The other is part of a series and I don't want to read his prior books to get to this one. I am giving them to our local library bookstore to let them sell the books there and keep the money they make on the sale.

I am watching NOVA from last night. It is on earthquakes, so very interesting.

I better finish The Emperor of All Maladies today. I have two other books here I want to read before getting my seven books from the library.

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment