Monday, April 30, 2012

Start of a new week....



Yet another young Chinese girl with a very short skirt and big boots.  Her dress was very short.

I took these pictures on a few walks I took during my last days in Kunming.

I am re-reading Nothing to Envy, a true story of North Korea.  I have it on my Kindle Fire where I am reading it again.

For World Book Night, I gave three books to friends of mine, then rest of the 17 books to the seniors at Regis High School.  The book I got from World Book Night was Friday Night Lights, about football in Texas.  I did not watch the TV show by that same name, as the book was so very good. 

Helen should be here later this week.  I can hardly wait to see her.

Yet another short post. I will start a few rants in a day or so.

Steven




No comments:

Post a Comment