Tuesday, April 24, 2012



See how red the dirt is near my apartment in China.  This is on the campus of Yunnan University.

It has been very warm here the past two days, but cooler today.

I have not been reading much these days.

I cut my rhubarb today and cooked it up.  This the first cutting of my rhubarb and I expect to have two to three more cuttings of my rhurbarb here.

There is a new look to this site now. 

I have been chatting with Helen for hours and hours each day.  That is why I have not been reading much.

I gave Regis High School 17 copies of Friday Night Lights, a book for World Book Night.  I kept one copy for a friend's child, another for my Dad, and one for me. I read this book when it first came out. and found it quite interesting.

World Book Night sent me 20 copies of this book to distibute as I saw fit.

Steven 

No comments:

Post a Comment