Tuesday, May 1, 2012

U today...



Yet another picture of young Chinese girl in a very short skirt. I took a lot of these pictures and I will not put many of them on here.  Just to give you idea of what young Chinese women wear in Kunming China.

Now I see young women in Stayton wearing similar outfits too,.  I am not taking pictures of these women.

I am chatting with Helen every day now.  She will be coming here after one big event in our life. 

I will take some more pictures of Helen when she arrives here so you can see what she looks like here.

I was playing games on my Kindle Fire today, both pinball and slots,.  I won quite bit in slots, and I apparently won a Rolex watch, but I will wait to see if one is mailed to me.

I spent only 1/2 of what I earned in the slot game, so I still have over $4,000 in winnings there 

Still reading Nothing to Envy, a book on North Korea.  Nothing to Envy is a saying in North Korea that the leaders say about the outside world, there is nothing to envy in other countries.  Over 1 million died there for the lack of food. 

I posted a picture here some time ago of North Korea at night.  It is completely dark with no lights showing at all, so unlike nearby countries. 

Not much else to say here.

Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment