Saturday, April 23, 2011

Nicest day of the year today...



Hello:

Tulips in a field.   This is what I see when I go out.

I am reading a novel on my Kindle DX now.  Much bigger than my Kindle 3 but it too heavy to hold up.  I must rest on my armrest or on me.

MLB has taken over my Dodgers.  About time to get it away from the owners, who have been using the team as their personal ATM.  I hope MLB forces them to sell the team. 

Easter is tomorrow and I need to get some candy to eat in the morning.  I believe in the Easter Bunny as much as I believe what happened during this week over 2,000 years ago. 

I made apple pancakes this morning.  I used apples in the pancakes instead of water.  So very good that I put nothing on the pancakes as they were so so good to eat just like that.

Listening to podcasts this morning, one on the Kindle Chronicles and the other called Only a Game, a sports podcast.  I am about a year behind now on my podcast of Car Talk.  The other Saturday podcast is Wait, Wait Don't Tell Me. 

I will mow the lawn later this afternoon.

Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment