Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Mid-week today...



Hello:

This picture shows the Northern Lights.  I do not know where this picture was taken.

I went on a long bike ride today since it has stopped raining.  I went shopping at four different stores today including a trip to the library.

Pope John Paul II is ready to be a saint?????  I do not believe anyone deserves sainthood these days. 

But again, I have no faith in the Catholic Church, as you know as you have been reading this blog. 

I am much more discreet in getting free Kindle books.  When free Kindle books started coming out, I go every one, but now I rarely get a free book on my Kindle.  It has to be an interesting book if it is free and goes to my Kindle.

I am enjoying reading Bottom of the 33rd, a book on baseball and its longest game in 1981.  Such a good book.

I do hope your week is going well.

Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment