Friday, June 22, 2012

The weekend is near...



July 4 is near and in Stayton we have a parade on the 4th.  This is from last year when the day was so hot everyone liked to get under the water from the fire department.

I need to start reading Catching Fire, as I want to get the third book Mocking Jay from The Hunger Games trilogy.

I get to borrow one book a month from the Lending Library of Amazon.  I noticed on the first of this month, when I picked out Catching Fire, I had to return The Hunger Games before I could get Catching Fire

I am not getting many free ebooks from the emails I get every day.  I was getting quite a few of them just after I got my Kindle Fire, but now I am not getting many free ebooks this way.

Not much else happening here. 

Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment