Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Tuesday, Tuesday so good to us...



Yet another picture from my last days in Kunming.  Cars are parked along the street here, But you pay to park along the street in Kunming.  Once again you see a young Chinese woman wearing long boots and a very short dress.  I used to think that was common only in China but I am seeing young women in America wearing the same outfits here.

I got up at 2:30 this morning, thinking too much about my wife and wondering about her.

I am now reading the The Mephisto Club.  It is a good novel by Tess Gerritsen, the writer who wrote the Rizzoli and Isles books and the basis for the TV show.  I have four more of her books to read after this one.

Nolan is gone for five days to Florence Oregon to attend a conference there. 

I am going to the library in about an hour. I have many books to return to there.  Nothing to pick up just return somethings.

Getting cooler here after a few days of very warm weather.

Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment