Friday, June 1, 2012

End of this week...


These pictures you recognize.

The second picture is found and you see her in better color and more background in this second picture painted by Leonardo.

First time I ever put two pictures here.  But I wanted you see the difference between the same subject.

I just finished reading Gideon's Corpse.  It was a page turner from about page 100.

I am now reading The Innocent by David Baldacci.  It is a page turner since page 1.

I am going to the library here this afternoon as two more books await me there.

I am watching U-571 a big fiction as Americans find it.  But everyone knows that English found it.

I chat with my wife, Helen Schwindt, every day for hours and hours. I put those chats on my Kindle Fire so I can read them at my leisure.

 I have 12 books here by Robert Parker, the author of the Jesse Stone novels. 

The weekend starts here soon. What are your plans for the coming weekend?

Steven







 

No comments:

Post a Comment