Saturday, May 26, 2012

1st Day of the long weekend....



This is how they deliver fresh water jugs in China, on a motorcycle.  You cannot see the motorcycle in this picture due the amount of water bottles on it.

Nearly everyone drinks water from these water jugs instead of the spout of the kitchen or bathroom.  The water that comes from the spout is not drinkable at all. It tastes very funny and probably is not safe.

I don't know where they get the water for the bottles but it is not from the spout of faucets there.

I am reading Rin Tin Tin: The Life and Legend.  I found it on my Kindle Fire. It came from Net Galley but every time I went there to get it the site said it was archived and not accessible.  I don't know how it ended up on my Fire but there it is.

I checked the same book out of our local library and I will return it later today. 

What are your plans for the three day weekend now?  Me, I have Season 2 of Justified to watch here.

I missed that entire season while I was in China.  I am recording on my DVR the third season, but I need to watch Season 2 before I start watching what I have been recording.

Have some fun this first weekend of summer here.

Steven


No comments:

Post a Comment