Thursday, May 24, 2012

A small suprise for you...



This is my big surprise to all of you.  I am now married to Helen.  This is our wedding certificate.

She, like me, is Roman Catholic.  But she likes to sing at church and I don't sing anymore.  What a strange couple  we will be at Church.

I take my Kindle to church with me as I have the Baltimore Catechism on it as well as the The Divine Office on it.  I must admit two weeks I was reading The Hunger Games so I read it at Church too.  I was a bad boy but the book is so good I could not put it down.

I also have a 1962 Missal with me here, the one we used in grade school.

Enough surprises for now.

Steven




1 comment:

  1. What a information of un-ambiguity and preserveness of
    valuable experience about unpredicted feelings.

    Look at my site; waist to hip ratio chart

    ReplyDelete