Thursday, July 21, 2011

H today

Hello:

This map comes from the Weather Channel earlier today.   Click on it to see a larger picture.

Now we know why we like to live in the northwest part of the U.S.  Hot everywhere but in the upper left coast.  Again, why live anywhere else?  Plus the high humidity covering 3/4 of the U.S., again we don't have here.

In Oregon we don't tan....we rust.  As long as others in the U.S. believe we get more rain than anywhere else in the U.S. that is good for us.

We know when it is summer in Oregon...the rain is warm..

Stayton has its big one-day festival on July 30.  I will go there to take many pictures of the events.

I am finishing the James Bond novel.  Light reading, but it took me almost 3 weeks to get through this book,.  My next book is Shanghai Girls.  I have three more books waiting for me at our library.

The weekend approaches.  What are  your plans?

Steven

 

No comments:

Post a Comment