Friday, July 15, 2011

End of the week...

Hi again:

Parade horses in the parade.

I did finally finish the Sherlock Holmes book.  It had 120 footnotes, all with substantial information in them.

Now I am reading the new James Bond novel.  In the first 8 pages there  is train derailment and a assassination attempt.  I don't know how far I will go in this book, called Carte Blanche, is the latest attempt to keep this franchise alive.

I promise to write here more.

I cut my right thumb very badly, trying to open a can of pinto beans. My hand-held opener does not work that well.  From now on I will use the electric can opener in the future 

It amazes me how much we use our imposable thumbs.  One of our great evolution advances, our imposable thumbs. 

Have a great weekend.

Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment