Tuesday, May 17, 2011

U now...


Hi again:

These are pictures of the world's largest plane, made in Russia.  It certainly is big.

I am now reading a New Yorker article from 1987 on the Mississippi River.  It is about the Old River system and the Atchafalaya River that tried to capture the big river and send the water down it.  Locks were put in to keep the big river in its channel. 

I re-worked the poem again today.  We will go over it again tonight for another time.  Once we finished it I will put together with Parts 1 and Part C.  Then it will be all together.  We will listen to it again in its full form. This is the longest of the three poems, twice as long as the other two.

I went to the library today to pick up The Sixth Man, a new novel by David Baldacci. He is my favorite mystery writer. 

Hope your week is going well.

Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment