Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sunday today...



Hi again:

The top picture is another grave marker.  The bottom picture explains itself if you look at it closer.

I am still reading The Sixth Man. It is not a page-turner like most of Baldacci books, but is a good book.

I will finish the book today, then on to another book. So much to read and so little time to do it. 

It is not raining today so I went to Starbucks to get some coffee there. I asked whether their gift cards work in Starbucks in China. The young coffee maker said yes, but I doubt it.  Starbucks in China is owned by a different company.  Plus black coffee in China costs so much more than in the U.S.  A big cup of black coffee costs over $3.00 in China but only costs me $1.50 in Stayton Starbucks.

I am taking a five pound bag of coffee beans with me in a suitcase.  I will buy a coffee grinder in China to grind my own coffee there. 

Enjoy the remainder of your weekend.

Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment