Wednesday, August 10, 2011

13 days to go...

Hi again:

I have not been posting here very much. I will do better once I get to China in 13 days.

The picture here is wind-up Nash Rambler.  It runs on a small engine.

This picture is from the old car show during Summerfest.  Many old cars there.

I leave here on August 23.  I get to China on August 25.  I cannot sleep on the plane so I will be up from late night on August 23 until I get to China mid-day on August 25. 

I am reading Buried Secrets and I will finish it later tonight. It is page-turner now. 

I cancelled most of my book reservations at the library.  I have one other library book here, but if read it and then will read books on my Kindle. 

I am not taking many books with me to China this time.  I have over 1,300 books and magazine articles on my Kindle now. More than enough to read here, read on the plane, and read in China.

Hope your week is going well.

Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment