Saturday, August 4, 2012

Very hot today...


Hi:

This picture is from our parade on the 4th of July.  They throw out wrapped candy to the little kids. Here a bunch of little kids go out to collect the thrown candy.

Today I made myself iced coffee.  It is getting hot today and hot coffee did not seem the right thing to make.  So I put my coffee in the freezer for a time.  Now it is in the refrigerator.  Coffee tastes so different over ice than when it is hot.

I am finishing The Columbus Affair.  It has taken me longer than usual to finish this book. 

I have been watching the Bourne movies on TV.  The only thing relating to the book is the name of the characters. The plot lines do not match the 3 books. I am getting the books again to read them again.

It will get close to 100 degrees today.  No time to go outside in this hot weather.

Steven




No comments:

Post a Comment